Social Media and Public Relations
Owner of Proforma Big ideas
1) What did you do before entering the promotional industry?
I worked at Morgan Stanley as an operations analyst in the derivatives market.
2) How did you get started in the promotional industry?
I wanted to start my own business, but I wasn’t exactly sure what to do. A family member suggested starting a Proforma franchise. I never saw myself as a salesperson so I initially was hesitant. I decided to give it a shot, and within my first full year in business, I earned my place in the Million Dollar Club.
3) What markets/industry does your business flourish in right now?
The beverage industry.
4) What do you like most about working in this industry? What do you like least?
I enjoy coming up with original and creative ideas. Every project is fun and exciting!
5) What do you think the up-and-coming generation of business professionals will bring to this industry?
Younger generations prefer unique, innovative and useful products. Products are more retail inspired and on trend.