Proforma Executive Business Services
Bohemia, New York | Myrtle Beach, SC
1) What did you do before entering the promotional industry?
Graphic Designer for MTV and freelancer
2) How did you get started in the promotional industry?
I was doing my Dad’s artwork when I was in high school so I was in the business at a really early age kind of… but I really got into it when my Grandpa got sick with cancer. I started helping out my Dad so he could care for him and I slowly learned the business from there.
3) What markets/industry does your business flourish in right now?
I don’t focus on a vertical market. I try to be diverse and knowledgeable on all sectors and never stop learning.
4) What do you like most about working in this industry? What do you like least?
I think it is a business that never stops and you can take it as far as you dream. Least favorite part is knowing sometimes things are out of your control.
5) What do you think the up-and-coming generation of business professionals will bring to this industry?
I think new ideas to help drive innovation and a exit strategy for the those who seek to slowly retire.